Dr. Irena Offengenden, MD
Dr. Irena Offengenden is passionate about providing personal individualized patient care to adults and children suffering with allergies and asthma. She is a US and Israel Board Certified Allergist and Immunologist.
Dr. Offengenden received her BA from NYU, followed by medical school at Cornell University. She completed her Allergy and Immunology Residency at Stonybrook Medical University.
In Israel, Dr. Offengenden is a Physician at the Department of Allergy and Immunology, Sheba Medical Center, Tel HaShomer and has a private practice in the Ramat Aviv office.
- Chronic Cough
- Chronic Nasal Problems
- Allergies to Environment
- Allergies to Food
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hives / Urticaria
- Frequent infections/ evaluation of problems with immune system
- Life threatening reactions/Anaphylaxis
In-Office Allergy Testing & Treatments:
- Spirometry Lung Function Test
- Allergy Skin Testing for Environmental Allergies / Food
- Diagnostic Oral Food Challenges
Please call 03-612-2322 / Clinic Whatsapp +972-58-563-5673