Dr. Sari Murad, MD
Dr. Sari Murad specializes in Clinical Dermatology with a focus on the most advanced therapeutic approach to a wide range of skin conditions, as well as Prevention and Early Detection of Skin Cancer.
Dr. Murad is a Board Certified Dermatologist and is the Director of the Dermatology Unit at Kaplan Hospital, where he has pioneered a new and innovative Psoriasis Treatment Program which offers advanced biological treatments for Psoriasis.
In addition, Dr. Murad is a Senior Dermatologist at Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital and Herzog Hospital.
Comprehensive Dermatology Consultations:
- Clinical Dermatology Visits for Children & Adults
- Skin Cancer Screening and Full Body Exams
- Psoriasis Consultations and Biological Treatment of Psoriasis
- Skin Infections – Bacterial, Viral, Fungus, Parasites
- Photodermatoses – Photosensitivity Skin Disorders
- Cutaneous Leishmaniasis Disease
- Hair Loss Consultations and In-Office Treatments
- Eczema – Atopic Dermatitis
- Skin Rashes
- Fungal Nail Infections
- Shingles – Herpes Zoster
- Skin Tags
- Consultations and In-Office Treatments for Hair Loss in Men and Women
Dr. Murad sees patients in our Jerusalem office.
To schedule your personal consultation with Dr. Sari Murad Please call 02-563-5673 / Clinic Whatsapp +972-58-563-5673