Dr. Amy Kesselman, MD, FACOG
Dr. Amy Kesselman specializes in personalized gynecology and women’s health care, in a warm and professional setting.
Dr. Kesselman is a Board Certified Gynecologist in the US and Israel and is a Fellow of The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
Dr. Kesselman received her BA from Columbia University, followed by Medical School at Albert Einstein College of Medicine. She completed her residency at LIJ Hospital. Dr. Kesselman was an Asst. Professor of OBGYN at Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
In Israel, Dr. Kesselman is the Medical Director of Aquafit Intimate Wellness & Care for Women.
Dr. Kesselman provides you with the opportunity to discuss your personal gynecological concerns in a private, nonjudgmental and compassionate manner.
- Annual Gynecology Exams including Pap Smears
- Comprehensive Gynecology Consultations for Chronic and Urgent Issues
- First Gynecological Visits for Adolescents and Brides
- Birth Control Consultations
- Female Sexual Intimacy Dysfunction – Painful Sex
- Perimenopausal and Menopausal Symptom Management
- Urinary Incontinence Consultations
Gynecology Procedures and Treatments:
Dr. Amy Kesselman provides patients with these gynecological procedures and treatments, all conveniently performed in our office:
- Treatment for Painful Sex and Vaginal Dryness
- Treatment for Mild Urinary Incontinence
- Diaphragm Fitting
- Pessary Fitting
- IUD Placement and Removal
- Office Biopsies
To schedule your personal consultation with Dr. Amy Kesselman
Please call 02-563-5673 / 03-612-2322
Clinic Whatsapp +972-58-563-5673