Dr. Yael Raymon, MD
Dr. Yael Raymon provides comprehensive primary care for adults (18+) in an warm, caring and professional outpatient setting.
Dr. Raymon is a US and Israel Board Certified Internist. Dr. Raymon received her BA from Stern College, followed by Medical School at Albert Einstein College of Medicine. She completed her residency at Mount Sinai Hospital.
In New York, Dr. Raymon worked at the Sloan Kettering Urgi-Care Center and was an Asst. Professor of Clinical Medicine at Weill Cornell Hospital.
In Israel, Dr. Raymon is an Attending Internist at the Meuhedet HaTurim Urgi-Care Center, and has a Private Practice in the Jerusalem Office.
- Annual Comprehensive Physical Examinations
- Preventative Care for Health Maintenance & Wellness
- Cholesterol, Blood Sugar & Diabetes Management
- Medically Supervised Weight Loss
- Medically Supervised Smoking Cessation
- Evaluation and Treatment of Chronic Illness
- Constipation and GI tract management
- Side effects of cancer and therapy management
- Assistance with healthcare proxy and end of life planning
Please call 02-563-5673 / Clinic Whatsapp +972-58-563-5673